/* Google analyics */

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cheese!!

I heard on the radio that Paul Milsap was going to be at an Albertson's signing autographs and we made the trek to see him.  I have always been a Jazz fan and loved collecting their autographs.   My prize autograph is from Karl Malone.  He says he loves me in it.  Aahhh the memories.


It was fun to see the kids talk to Paul and see that he was a normal person.  He was really shy and I thought that was even better.  The kids have worn their hats with his signature with pride.  GO JAZZ!!

2 comments:

Ange said...

How totally awesome for your kids!
...and Dang that I missed the memo on that one - Tanner and Tyler would have loved that. And Emma might not have even cared :)

Jewels said...

Forget the autograph, hook me up with the 69 cent pop in the background!! We have 3 Christmas parties in the next two weeks and I need some serious pop to feed the 45 Brophy's that come here!! I love Tre's face, he looks kind of nervous!

Contributors