Me! Me! Me! I saw the trailer yesterday on MSN. I was SO ready to see the 2nd one. Jana has to come with us though. It was hilarious to sit next to her.
I saw the trailor and my heart went pitter patter a little bit too...OK a lot. I cannot wait. Maybe I will make a paper chain to count down the days. ;)
Can I admit that the Cougar in me is enamored by Jacob?
3 comments:
Me! Me! Me! I saw the trailer yesterday on MSN. I was SO ready to see the 2nd one. Jana has to come with us though. It was hilarious to sit next to her.
Wow. Way behind I apparently am. Only read book one, and a few chapters or book two.
Hum.....should I put that on my to-do list this summer?
I saw the trailor and my heart went pitter patter a little bit too...OK a lot. I cannot wait. Maybe I will make a paper chain to count down the days. ;)
Can I admit that the Cougar in me is enamored by Jacob?
Post a Comment