
Today is our number 15. Yes, 15 years ago two young, way too young, people became one. I think that day was my least favorite of the 5,475+ days we have been married. That can't be too bad right? I love you Monte and I say bring on another 15!
This is us on our wedding day after the temple at the wedding breakfast. We were 19 not 15 like we look:)

8 comments:
Congrats on 15 years! That is something to be proud of. I hope you guys are able to really celebrate.
Love the picture!! You guys were so adorable. I must say though that you look even foxier now. Now, that is another something to be proud of!
Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on 15 years!!
Congratulations!....and I have to say that is a CLASSIC picture. Love it!
Mechelle, marrying you is the best thing I ever did.
I love you so much and I'm looking excitedly forward to cruising with you happily down the road ahead.
Happy Anniversary Mechelle & Monte! Congratulations on making it this far. :)
Happy Anna! Hope you are on your way out to do something excellent together - that is worth celebrating for sure!!
Monte and Mechelle, I'm so proud of you and so glad that you are still so much in love--and I have to say that you've given your Dad and I four of the most adorable grandchildren any set of grandparents could ever wish for!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you were able to do something fun. That is kind of a milestone! I also love your pic. You are right. What youngins!
Post a Comment