No not that:P
I have been secretly working on another blog. I have learned so much this past year about taking care of my body and really wanting to instead of shoulding to. (there is an expression that says you need to "stop shoulding on yourself" - be careful not to say it too fast) "Should" sends all kinds of negative failure type emotions.
Anyway, I wanted to keep it from my friends for a while because I hate to shove this stuff down anyone's throat and plus I am not an expert just an in-the-trenches kind of gal. I should say that I am proud of this site. I have received hits from all over the nation and a few outside as well. I don't write all the time just when the fever hits. I mostly do it for myself to keep this thing going. So you are invited.
My secret blog
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so sneaky and SO good at keeping secrets. :) I love your new blog. I can't wait to read all of your posts.
Wow Mechelle, you have been one busy girl!! Way to document everything and share your thoughts and story with everyone-very impressive!
I LOVE that you are doing this. I need all the help I can get right now. I had a little too much fun this summer. I will be checking it often for good advice and great ideas. Thanks! You are an inspiration!
Alright...I have to admit, I accidentally stumbled across your blog a little while back - I think I clicked on a comment you made to someone elses blog from your new blog (make sense?), and there it was - some FABULOUS insights and advise! (And though I tried and tried to find it again a few weeks later, it was to no avail....)
Glad you're going 'public' :)
You truly are amazing!
Post a Comment