It has been forever and I need to catch up sooo badly. Tre turned 7 and Abs earned his last boys scout awards but I couldn't wait to reminisce about our little getaway.
We headed out Thursday afternoon and headed for St. George. Our friend had a business meeting and they decided to make a weekend of it and invited us along. Can I say one of the funnest weekends away ever?! No kids allowed!
After his meeting Friday morning we headed for Las Vegas. While it was snowing back home we were enjoying the warm 70's by the pool. It took a whole day of mourning to feel upbeat about getting back into the groove of life. Thank you hunny for a memory that will be hard to surpass!
Here is me putting a couple of bucks in the slots. Notice the complete confusion on my face - I am a molly for sure. It was my first time ever!
Here is me showing off my winnings. $2 in $.20 out - that's about right.
Here is a sweet kiss on the ride atop the Stratosphere. Scary8-0
Great friends! Thanks for the fun, the laughter and the shoulders to cry on!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I am getting sick just looking at that picture of that ride. You are brave, girl!
What fun for you guys! You crack me up about the slots. I would be the same way. I'd have a lot of guilt afterwards as well. :)
Fun you guys! I'm glad you were able to get away. Warm is always a good thing. Especially today! Brrrr! We have snow again!
How Fun!! We haven't been to Vegas in years. I have always wanted to take Cameron-he would love it but now he is too old-he would notice all the naughtiness! Your kids seemed to have a blast too. Thank your mother in law for her comments during my lesson!
How Fun! Trips like that are a must!You did look a bit confused @ the slots-- but I guess that's not a bad thing. And I love your hair dark! Very Hot!!
:)
Sunny weather in February is definitely a spirit lifter!
Sounds like a great time......and girl - I envy the guts it must have taken to even get ON the ride ABOVE Las Vegas. Me no likey heights :)
Glad you had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment