Tuesday, September 25, 2007
BBRRR
Today has been freezing around here. My toes have yet to thaw since this morning and yet this is one of my favorite times of the year. I am always amazed that every season I am so done with the one I've been in and ready for the next to hurry up and get here. I think that attitude spills over into other aspects of life too. At least for me, I've found that once I have something, I take it for granted and have already come up with the thing I want next. I have really made a conscious effort to look around and find the things that I used to want so desperately and now just ignore. If you catch me in one of these moments you might think I am a little nuts. My own little world stops for a minute while I take time to appreciate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment