/* Google analyics */

Friday, September 28, 2007

True Love


This picture is Monte and I on our first date. Sometimes I think back and wonder how I ever could have been in love with him. All these years of experiences make up a huge part of why I love him. How could I possibly have loved him enough to marry him after just dating him a couple of years. I think this kind of evolvement is what is so special about marriage. If you let that evolvement work for you, it makes life so much better. I am aways surprised by people that seem to give everybody the benefit of the doubt but their spouse. Be on your spouses team for a while. You will learn a lot. I speak from experience!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You guys! I love this pic. You are so young and yet you still look almost the same. I'm glad you ended up together. It makes looking through high school stuff so much more interesting.

Contributors