/* Google analyics */

Monday, February 23, 2009

Poooor Tre:(




Last night Tre took a bad tumble down the stairs. I didn't see what happened, only Monte's frozen and then slow motion reaction. He had an immediate headache and after a half hour of screaming and nausea Monte took him in. They did a CT scan and everything was fine - only a small concussion.
Monte said Tre was so funny. The nurse asked "can you get on this scale so we can see how much you weigh?" Tre answered "no, I can't". This is so Tre - if you give him an option he will ALWAYS say no. There is no tantrum, no whining, just a simple "no" - sometimes he might embellish with a "no thanks" but not when a plain "no" gets the job done. Unfortunately, this kind of behavior only added to the concern that something was "wrong" - hence the scan.

The other day the dentist teased that Tre would grow up to run some kind of customer service company. Their conversations went something like this.

Doc: How are you today?

Tre: Well...I wanted to still play my game.

Doc: (audible pause)


Doc: Can you scoot up here for me?

Tre: Well...I can't see (the movie) up there?

Doc: (audible pause)


Doc: Does that hurt?

Tre: Well...just don't do that again.

Doc: (audible pause)

On and on and on this went! The poor dentist made his money that day and believe me if I had a nickel....

If you ask Tre though, he loves the dentist. Those little, tiny, toy cameras he has in his treasure box are sweeeeet!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Tre is so sweet! I am glad that he is okay!! Always scary when kids take a nasty fall!

Jennie said...

Oh Man! Poor kid. I hope he is feeling better. See you tomorrow for our little adventure.

Jewels said...

Oh my heck how scary!! Poor Tre, tell him we are thinking of him and Cameron wants to bring him a treat by tonight! We love you Tre!!

Lara said...

Oh, that picture is so cute! Tre cracks me up. I am so glad nothing serious resulted in his little tumble. What a scary thing.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Tre is all right! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the picture! Tre, I love you so much!

Grandma New One

Contributors