I found these on the Hulu site I talked about in the last post. I don't know about you but when I watch these I get all nostalgic about the days when PB&J was the best thing about lunch and life was grand in the innocence of illiteracy. ahhhhaa...
I still sing the last one to my kids!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can remember watching every single one of these...that's great!
Boy, that brought back some memories! Too fun!
You have to love Sesame Street, the new ones are totally lame compared to our good ol days of TV. Just add on some Polka Dot Door and Today's Special and you have it made! Thanks for sharing, that was fun.
Me too!!!
I was a Sesame Street junkie as a kid...Loved the stuff!!!
The new ones are definitely lame, so our kids have never really watched it - in fact, pathetic as it is, I don't know if they even know who Ernie & Burt are!
That IS completely pathetic!
Post a Comment