


We got to have three egg hunts this year and the kids loved it! First was our annual circle egg hunt. Our sweet neighbor provides a hunt for all the kids in the circle. All the kids came out and it was so much fun.


My mom's assisted living center is always doing fun things for the families and friends of those that live there. The owners are such neat people, I stand in awe - such Christians.

Last but not least, our family egg hunt. Daddy Easter bunny was in charge this year and did a great job! This year we made the Easter story cookies. They helped to center on Christ and were yummy too.
I love Easter!!

2 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy Easter to you guys!
I found your blog from Lara's - you were looking for an iron bed...Ikea has a couple - they have a really cute and very inexpensive black iron daybed - sooo cute! I've been wanting to buy it for Abby forever!
I have never heard of the Easter Story Cookies before. What a great idea. I love it. Thanks for sharing it. Looks like you had a fun Easter.
BTW - I looked everywhere for weeks for the iron bed frames. The last place I went to, Crown Bedrooms, didn't have any but they did have some catalogs they let me look through. I found what I was looking for in one of the catalogs and they ordered them for me. They were pretty pricey. I probably could have gotten them from Pottery Barn for the same price, but I love them. They are so strong and well made. They will be in the family for a long time. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment