
Yes people we have defied science and we are pregnant! The doctors are a little worried so we will watch carefully over the next few weeks. I have been tired and a little sick so I was relieved to find a real cause - mind games really get to me.
This time next year we will be a family of 7!

10 comments:
Oh My gosh! That is for sure a miracle! I would give you a hug if I was there. But that baby must need to be in your family. Hang in there and congrats!
Happy April Fools to you too! I might of believed you, but I KNOW what an physcial impossibiltiy that is.... unless you were adopting! We are in the same boat. :) I love the date on the pic - 3/06. You are a sneaky devil. :) Good one!
Hey, and I know what is good for morning sickness. Those thin mint treats! :) Try them. Maybe you'll feel better.
Wow, you almost had me. Good joke:)
Hum.....I smell something fishy going on here :)
Thanks a lot! I was really feeling bad for you. I guess I am an idiot. Happy April Fools Day!
Nice try! You almost had me.
He He He!
Oh Mechelle,
I am Sooooo disappointed. When I realized that the sonogram was an April Fool's joke, I cried. You and Monte have such beautiful children! Each one is such a special treasure in our lives--I want more!! Grandma New One
OK, the date gives it away silly! You are funny, love checking in every once and a while.
HAPPY EASTER!
ok, so I am a little late on the April fools joke, but you are oh so funny!! I have to admit, for one tiny split second you had me fooled!
Post a Comment