
1. Smiths has these frozen veggies that I LOVE. Frozen peppers, onions and mushrooms all cut for you and also starter mixes like carrots, onion and celery or peppers, onions and celery. They are sooo great!

2. Avon roll-on deodorant is weird but I love it. I used to get dark crusty yuck on the pits of my white t-shirts but this stuff doesn't do that. Plus, every once in a while I get a whiff of something and think "yum what is that smell... oh it is my armpits".

3. Tivo Tivo Tivo...I love you so

4. These little beauties are a staple. I bought the non light thick and creamy vanilla for Monte(his fave) and when blinded could not tell the difference between the light and regular.

5. My laptop. I love that I have a computer that is kid free!

6. This was on last time's list and it makes it again. The black non-waterproof is the best. You don't even have to wipe off the excess, just pull it out and put it on.

7. Sorry people, this one is not for sale. My handy husband. He fixes everything we need fixed. Today we had an unfortunate pipe bursting incident and he just looked at it bought the part and fixed it. Our trucks need fixing, he fixes them. What a blessing he is!

8. I have talked about this before so all I will say is "hulu baby"!

9. My hero!

10. These are my new movie treats. Each little belly is like a whole dessert in itself. A couple of handfuls and I am completely satisfied.

11. Another treat that gets me through some days. Yummo!

5 comments:
Thats great! I thought I was the only one who still loves Big Hunks!
I think I lost a tooth to a big hunk once.
....and my kids are pretty sure we're the last ones on the planet who do NOT have tivo. Poor poor children.
Next two items to try would be the deodorant (that is a funny favorite, but for those of us who are super 'sweaters' - it's a good tip!)
...and the mascara - what brand is it? Always looking for a good, non clumping, makes-you-look-like-a-million-bucks type of mascara.
Totally agree on the Jelly Bellies - they are fabulous! However, instead of a couple of small handfuls, I'm more the 'I'll just take the whole bag thank you' type. :)
I love this post!!! It's so much fun! I am with you on the TIVO - how is it that once you live with it, you can't live without it? Oh we are so spoiled. And Hulu is great for the weeks when someone decides to record spongebob and trumps my biggest loser! Jelly Belly's - been a fav for years!
Thanks for all the tips. Girlfriends really are the best source for information. I'm going to have to try a few. Sorry, I can't hook you up with Deo. any more. However my sis still can if you are ever in need. See you soon!
I don't think I have ever tried a Big Hunk. And I have never been so in love with my DVR now that TV turn off week is over.
Post a Comment