/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pudding




We have a new arrival! Pudding joined us this last month and we looove her. I was never a cat person but I was feeling guilty that the kids were not getting the love from a pet. She was potty trained from the first day and has a great demeanor. I am amazed at her little personality. We never got a picture of Jax and her which is strange because he is the one holding her most of the time. We took off one week after we got her and then brought her with us camping just days after that so life has been pretty hectic for her. Welcome to the family Pudding!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Wow Mechelle! You are a brave girl. I am SO impressed. I think it would take an act of heaven to get a pet in our house. I'm so glad things are going well. Hopefully she won't turn your couch or curtains into a scratching post. :) She sure is a cutie though.

Lara said...

Pudding is so adorable. She fits in so well with your adorable family. Good luck!

Jewels said...

So, what is the story behind the name pudding?!!? We will have to come and meet her! She must be pretty special to have a special babysitter all to herself!

Contributors