/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Comments On My Comments

I started using a reader to do my blog following a while back and I am a little confused. It is nice to not have to check every blog but then you have to go to the page anyway if you want to leave a comment. My reader is in Internet Explorer and is so slow it drives me crazy so I just give up half way through the download. (if you don't have Firefox you must get it, it is free, just Google it) Anyway, I love you all even though I haven't commented much lately and you all look like you are having a great summer. Someday I will have this system down!

1 comment:

Monte said...

You're right! That really stinks about readers. You should tell your techie husband to quit pushing his bleeding edge technology on you.

XxOoX0ox

Contributors