/* Google analyics */

Monday, August 31, 2009

Schools IN

The first day kind of school has come and gone and I must say I am enjoying the clean house. However, I do miss the kids. I hate to see time go so fast.

Jax is in Jr high and it is killing me. I feel like I was just there yesterday. He is doing fantastic and is loving it. Abs had a few tears the first week. All this change does a number on his emotions - he gets it from me.

Tre's teacher has already had to deal with his girlfriend issues. I swear the kid is a babe magnet. In his planner he had to write keep your legs, arms, hands, feet and mouths to yourself. He assured me everyone had to write it but I wonder. His teacher told us at back-to-school night that he likes putting his arms around the girl next to him during circle time. She said she figured his parents must like each other and he follows their example. True, but Tre come on. You are in first grade!

Haze loves going to preschool and will tell everyone she meets all about it. It is a great time for our family - lots of growing up around here.(Monte and I should try it sometime)





No wonder they are always asked if they are twins

3 comments:

Lara said...

I absolutely love that Tre is such a womanizer. I love him.

Sounds like your kids are adjusting fairly well.

I am the one in my family with the back to school issues. What is wrong with me? It is pretty sad when the mom is the one with separation anxiety.

I have to agree with you...I too am loving the clean(er) house!!

Jewels said...

Such cute school kids!! I can't believe you have a Jr. High kid-so scary and exciting!! That is too funny about Tre, I'm telling you it's those big blue eyes that gets the ladies!!

Ange said...

What a good looking bunch! We should hang out with them more often :)

Contributors