/* Google analyics */

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fairy Tea Party


Hazel had her first friend birthday party this year. She has a book about a fairy tea party that we read at least once a week at bedtime. We decided that would be the theme for her birthday party. We had a great time and I loved being able to throw a girl party for once



Two fairy friends came and visited the girls.  They were so darling.



  I tried using fondant for the first time.  It was a lot of fun and could become quite addicting.  Cake anyone?

4 comments:

Jennie said...

What cute cupcakes Mech! They are SO Martha! I agree with you about the perfect age. Izzy is so fun too and she isn't even 4 yet. I hope Haz had a great b-day.

Jewels said...

Oh my darling!! I bet she was in absolute heaven! What an adorable little girl-Happy Birthday Hazel!!

Ange said...

The party was AWESOME! Addie is STILL wearing her wings. Thanks for hosting the perfect little girl party :)

Lara said...

Ella came home glowing. She had so much fun. She was trying to explain the cupcakes but now I see why she loved them so. What a fun party!

Contributors