

This Christmas was a great one. We were able to get just what the kids wanted this year - a small miracle. The long Christmas break was very welcomed. We had good times with friends and family. I think I ate a half of a ham, a pound of toffee and a gallon of eggnog. Monte spoiled me as usual and this year I got to spoil him too.
I'm ready for spring. Who is with me?



3 comments:
I'm with ya! This no sun, smoggy, good for nothin' weather is killing me. I may just be ready for that job transfer to PHX that Ryan keeps talking about. :)
Cute Christmas Kiddos!! Tre's UB Funkey is hilarious. Don't worry that Cameron had me order 3 new Funkeys for Tre's birthday on Amazon! Oh a boy and his silly toys. Merry Christmas Wingle Family!!
I am so with you!! I am already planning my garden.
Post a Comment