/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hide your women and children...a teenager is loose!




I am the mother of a teenager.  I have said that to myself at least one hundred times in the last week and I still don't believe it.  Jaxon turned 13!  He is getting so grown up.  He got a cell phone because he is getting so busy that life demands it.  CrAzY!
I am so proud of Jax.  He is such a great example and has really been a champ this year.  We have used and abused his generosity in babysitting.   He has been a lifesaver in so many ways.   And, he has kept A's in addition. 
I was telling Monte that this year we would see Jax change a lot and that I had mixed emotions about it.  I am excited for him to grow some wings but I am sad to see him use them.  I love you Jax.  Thanks for being the best teenager around!

3 comments:

Brindy said...

Wow, that IS crazy! I bet he was so excited for that phone. I have a 2nd grader asking for one. haha Lucky guy!

Hillary Vaughan said...

Wow that will be a weird day when I'm there! All of your kids look so grown up!

I have to tell you, I saw you @ Walmart right before Christmas one night. You were with a group of girls. Brian and I were checking out and I kept yelling your name but you didn't see me. It was pretty funny and Brian never wants to go shopping with me again cuz I am so loud!! :) Sorry I missed you

Jewels said...

I seriously can't believe he is really 13!! He was just a little Kindergartener like yesterday! Happy Birthday Jaxon, if only all 13 year olds can turn out as awesome as you are! Keep it up, you are a wonderful example. When you bore your testimony on Sunday Cameron said, look there is Tre's big brother, he is really nice to me!

Contributors