

Yesterday was Hazel's birthday! It was a great day. Saturday we headed down to Salt Lake to catch a show and shop around. We wanted to get Hazel a little table and chairs. I can't believe how hard it was to find a cute set. We ended up buying online. Anyway, we ended up at Arctic Circle because it has a small playground and we thought Hazel would like it. But, as life would have it, she went pee pee in her pants because someone before didn't flush the toilet and it grossed her out. We had to dash out pretty quickly. Then, Sunday morning the boys were up early because they were so excited to see Hazel open her presents. They made her day really fun. Hazel is so lucky to have such great brothers.

3 comments:
Cute pic of her. What a sweetie!
I can't believe that she is two!! It seems literally like yesterday when you brought her "It's a girl" ultrasound video over. She is so precious.
It was pure joy to spend some time with all of you on Hazel's birthday. It makes my day just to think about Hazel's bright blue eyes and radiant smile! I love to visit your home and feel the love you share. Every day, I think about each of you and thank the Lord for you and pray for your welfare. My cup runneth over with blessings!
Post a Comment