/* Google analyics */

Monday, January 14, 2008

Job Chart Samples

I am the unofficial queen of job charts. My kids have had job charts since Jaxon was about 4 years old. They work great but they get boring after a while. A new job chart really boosts the enthusiasm about doing their chores. When the kids are young I use picture instead of words on the charts. I find that I can alter the charts for the needs of the family. For example, right now we are having a hard time getting up in the morning so I now am making a treasure chest job chart that the first one up gets to pick first from the selected jobs that day. I really believe that a job is only work when you make it. You don't complain about brushing your teeth because you have just made it a part of life. I want my kids to take care of their things out of habit not just because mommy is a meany. I have had fun trying to come up with new ways to motivate. Here are a few of them for you to try. Just click on the links below!


Football Sample
Football 1
Football 2
Football3
Football Instructions

Baseball Sample
Baseball1
Baseball2
Baseball3
Baseball Instructions


Flower Sample

Flower1
Flower 2
Flower Instructions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mechelle! I found your blog through Julie Brophys. Hope thats ok! Reading your posts makes me want to be a better mom! I don't know how you do it all! You are truly an amazing Mother!!!
I am sad I couldn't come visit you with Melissa, and also missed the recipe group this month! But hope all is wonderful with you and your cute family!

"All you need is love" said...

Mechelle,
So cute, when my life gets settled a little I may be comin' a calling for more ideas on something like this.

Contributors