/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sniffles and Coughs OH my!

We have a little ritual around here that really SUCKs! We get sick every time there is more than one day off of school. Our lovely four day weekend is now in it's 6th day of sickness. It started with Hazel and croup Thursday night. I think Monte and I got about 4 hours of sleep between the two of us that night. One by one each member of the family has been bitten by this horrible bug. But, today looks like the last of the yuck, Wahoo!
I am going to miss Tre and Hazel's little voice, though. They sound like they have inhaled a helium balloon. It is so funny!

2 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

Mechelle,
Can't wait to come over to your house tomorrow, save some of those germs for me!!jk

Jennie said...

I hope you guys are feeling better. That is the worst. See you tomorrow!

Contributors