/* Google analyics */

Friday, January 11, 2008

poo poo pee pee and naked bums:()


What to write what to write. humm. Life has been pretty uneventful which is a good thing after all the ciaos of December. Hazel and I have been refining her potty skills this week. She has only had two accidents this whole week and those were while she was sleeping. I have hated being stuck at home with a naked princess, but you finally get to that point where you have the drive for the long haul and you go for it with a new determination different than the other attempts (I recommend not even trying until that full determined feeling comes). She was doing great in the summer and didn't wear a single diaper or pull-up for a month or so. Then, she got that yucky stomach thing and it grossed her out so much she had a hard time with the mess. She gets grossed out at fuzz balls on the ground so you can imagine, what a girly girl. I must say I have felt very blessed having another team mate in the family. What's amazing is that four boys and two girls pretty much levels the playing field. I'll let you decide if that is a good thing or not.

No comments:

Contributors