/* Google analyics */

Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Week Down ...how many to go?

We made it through our first week of summer for the year 2008! This is our first official summer because we have had tracks at school up until this year. I had told Monte that I needed at least a week of lazy so don't expect too much. Tomorrow I need to get on the ball and do more than lounge around with the kids.

This last week our schedules were wild but the worst was that Hazy had chosen this week to come into our room at least twice during the night. I am using the "super Nanny" technique where you don't speak to them, just walk them back to bed and that works well. She talks a mile a minute trying to get a response. If I say a word she is back in minutes.

Anyway, we have lots of fun planned for the summer including a trip to Yellowstone. Now all I need is the energy to do them.... (yawn).

1 comment:

Jewels said...

We need to plan some fun playdates for the summer! Best of luck getting Hazel to stay in bed-we went through that with Tanner at about the same age! It lasted about 2 months but was not fun. Hopefully I will get to come to RS on Sunday and see you in action-I have been subbing like crazy for Primary every week. It was so fun to have Tre and Cameron's class though, it is such a darling class. See you soon!!

Contributors