/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tender Mercies

This post might seem a bit strange to some but I am just bursting with gratitude and I figured this might help me. We have been so blessed lately. Our lives are running on crazy and things just keep adding and not subtracting. However, there have been so many miracles and blessings that instead of feeling overwhelmed I am in ah at what Heavenly Father has in store for us if we are open to it.

I feel completely undeserving of these blessings because they are coming as a result of serving. Sadly, we probably wouldn't be serving this way if we weren't called. I definitely want to try harder in the future. I see now all that I could have been better.

It is amazing, you could just call things a coincidence and move on but when there are too many of them together you know. It is like these amazing experiences are on hold for us to pick up whenever we are ready.

I can't quite explain all that has happened. There are things from talking to a less active member and feeling that connection and Christlike love to temporal miracles to things that were just on the back burner of worries being taken care of. There have literally been dozens of those little tender mercies. I know for sure that if you are open you will see them to!

Here is a little bit of homework to get you started
Tender Mercies of the Lord

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Thanks for sharing Mechelle! I am glad things are going so well for you two! If you ever need help with anything please let us know!!

Contributors