/* Google analyics */

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleepy Sunday


For the last couple of months Monte has had meetings every Sunday morning. He is at the church by 8:30am and then gets home about noonish. He helps get the kids dressed and then we are off to church. After church we are both connecting with people and getting a few things done and he might even have an appointment or two. We get home around 4:30 at the earliest. So, by the end of the day Monte is exhausted. I think Monte had been sitting down a total of about two minutes when I took this picture. Poor sweetie, I love ya!

2 comments:

Monte said...

Hi honey. You are too nice to me. Those few moments holding Hazel were fantastic. Thanks for capturing it.

All my love to you.

Jewels said...

That is such a sweet picture! You will both be so blessed for your service!

Contributors