/* Google analyics */

Friday, August 22, 2008

three more sleeps until...

Wow, how time flies - busy busy busy. I can't believe my oldest child will be starting 6th grade on Monday. I totally remember 6th grade like it was yesterday. I will probably throw up next year when he is off to Jr. High. I am so proud of all my kids. When I was little, the first day of school had my stomach in knots, my kids are counting the days until it starts.

Tre will be in kindergarten this year Whahoo! He is soooo excited. He cracks me up. He could care less what friends might be in his class - he just wants to be with the big kids. He has been working so hard to prefect his two wheeling skills so he can ride home with the "big kids".

Monday will be an emotional one. I will miss my kids dearly, but I am glad to have my house back. It might take three weeks for it to recover from the summer buildup. I will for sure post the back-to-school pics.

No comments:

Contributors