/* Google analyics */

Monday, December 17, 2007

My Favorite Things

In the spirit of Oprah, I am going to give my list of favorite things. If I was as rich as Oprah, or even close, I would buy all these things for all my family and friends. I picked these items because they go above and beyond any expectations. So let the listing begin... in no particular order.

1. Orange Glo hardwood cleaner. It is the only wood cleaner that actually cleans and doesn't leave a haze. A bottle lasts a long time as well.

2. My oven, Kitchen Aid Gas range with duel fuel oven. I think this thing has magical powers, really. Awesome !

3. Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I have tried every shampoo. These work together the best. Don't get the sleek and smooth, they weigh down your hair. Always use both together and you will have great hair!

4. My water softener. I don't know the brand name but I am convinced that any water softener will do. Your hair will never be the same drab hair (as long as you use the pantene too). If you don't have a water softener you will notice how much better your hair feels after you go to the hair dresser, she has a softner. The ultimate is the whole house humidifier with the water softener with the pantene, but we haven't got the humidifiers yet. We have two heaters and will need two humidifiers. They are on the list but a ways down.

5. Covergirl volume exact mascara. I luuuve this stuff. You know how you have to scrape the brush to remove the excess globs of mascara or you have Tammy fay eyes, well you don't have to with this stuff. It is the best. It is in the red tube. Smiths has their make-up on sale 50% a lot and you can get it for four bucks or so.

6. Equate Daily Renewal Cleanser from wal-mart. I love this cleanser. It smells so good and has little beads to help exfoliate. It doesn't leave your face greasy at all.

7. The Food Network. Anyone who knows me knows I love the Food Network. I can watch these shows and get full. I love learning about how a few ingredients can change into so many different things.

8. The internet, high speed of course. I don't know how I ever got along without it. Any piece of information you want, you got.

9. The Print Shop. I have tried a dozen or so different scrapbooking programs and this is the one I keep going back to. I use it for everything from making job charts to invites. It does everything I want it to simply and easily.

10. My Rowenta iron. There are irons and there are IRONS. I love ironed clothes and this machine makes the work of ironing fun. It does the work instead of you. It costs more than others but this was one of the first items that made me realize things are more expensive for a reason. Usually a good one.

Well, there is the list. A few of my favorites. Check some of them out when you get the chance and let me know how they worked for you.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks for all the tips. I'll have to give them a try. Ditto on the soft water thing. I only lasted like 2 days in our new house before I called a plumber.

Contributors