

.jpg)
.jpg)
Whenever we go down to temple square, mostly to see the lights, I wish I could take a million pictures of the temple. It is so beautiful that you can't take a bad picture, especially around Christmas. I get such a warm cozy feeling being on temple square. Once, when I was in the Salt Lake temple alone, I was walking through the ornate halls just outside the Celestial room when I had the most amazing feeling like I was home. It was one of those moments that make you know that there is more to your life than just the everyday. I felt a true sense of God as my Father. I will never forget it. I have added some of the pictures I have taken over the years of the temple. The funny thing is that I never use my flash, even at night. When I use the flash it actually darkens the picture. I believe this must be symbolic.

No comments:
Post a Comment