/* Google analyics */

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Spotlight on Jaxon's

Yesterday I had to go to Jaxon's class and spotlight him. I was excited because he is so fun to tease. Although he says he hates it, he really loves it.
His teacher is the best. She spoils them to death. You would think she doesn't have kids of her own. She is going to be on the top of his list, one of his very favorites. It is neat to know it and still be experiencing it. Yesterday, she put her hand on my shoulder and told me I have done a really good job with Jax, that he is a great kid and she doesn't want to send him on next year. It really meant a lot. Later, when I got in the car, I cried.
I decided that I would do something a little different and make a movie. I took some of his funny moments and put them together. It was hard to keep it short (about 6min). I realized that others don't have the same emotions and connections that we do so I didn't want it to linger on and on.
The kids loved it. I think Jaxon just kind of blends in sometimes and this helped them to see that he has a whole life outside of school.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

So Cute. We think you are super neat Jaxon. It has been fun to watch you grow up over the years.

Ryan said...

Jaxon, that was a great spotlight your Mom put together for you! I'm wondering who your backup singer was on La Bamba, though... If that was your Dad, you are pretty lucky to have such a talented singer to emulate. I just can't figure out why he was never in the ward choir. :)

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!! I can't believe you are going to be 11. I still remember your baptism like it was yesterday! You sure are a cutie (I mean a handsome young man)!

Contributors