




A few weeks ago we had to buy a new camcorder. The one Monte carefully researched and picked out was, of course, out of stock. So, we ended up taking home the floor model and finding all the pictures that the different people had taken over it's time on the floor. I thought it was my duty to put these pictures out there. There were probably 40 pictures in all with plenty of washing machines and TVs but I thought these were by far the winners. Say Cheese!

3 comments:
Oh Mechelle, you just continue to make me laugh. The really funny thing is that I actually know someone in the shots. Mr. Peace Fingers is actually Bishop Nordfelt from the WM1st ward. Too funny!
We are on the hunt for our 3rd camera in less than five years. Which one is the best?
Oh my gosh, the guy in the green shirt and the other one with his wife is my old Bishop. You might know them. The Nordfelts. That is hillarious.
Post a Comment