Ok world. I just got back from the "Good Things Utah" show where I was getting a little training on becoming a GUEST HOST! That is right, April 21st you will see me as one of "the girls".
They had this contest thing and I was possessed enough to send in a funny little movie I made. In the end they couldn't choose who would win so everyone that entered is taking a turn, almost 100 in all. They are crazy but whahoo for me. We got to hang out while they did their make-up ( only about 10 minutes before the show started. It was funny). Then we had VIP seats for the show and then sat and got some pointers. The whole crew is so laid back and nice too! It was a great time. I had sooo much fun.
I love GTU. I think they make Utah sound like the greatest place to live, which it is. You have to go see the show live if you get a chance. Their energy is addictive. They make you really feel valued and important - you'll just have to go see for yourself.
So wish me luck!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Yeah Sister. I am so excited for you. I will be sure to watch and record it. Congrats! Now the big question.... What are you going to wear. :)
First a jeans model, now a host!! How exciting! You will do fabulous, will it be impromptu or do you have some kind of idea what to be talking about??
That is so fun, you would make a great host because you always have something interesting to add to any convo!
Oh fun! You'll be great! I am writing the date down on my day planner I hope I don't forget to watch! You'll have to remind me!
Wow, I normally don't get a chance to watch so I will be sure to mark my calendar. Good Luck, you will do great.
Post a Comment