Hello Friends!
Yo Gabba Gabba is a hip kid show about DJ Lance Rock and the friends he usually carries in his boombox. It's a bit strange. That said, this show has some magic. The music is great, and the educational segments are done in the style of a wink and a nod to parents.
I love the kids that get on and say "My name is Hazel....I like to dance!". Then they pull some video voodoo to put a kid inside a video game or on a super huge toy for the transitions from segment to segment. Too funny.
Most of the episodes are good, but three really stand out in my opinion - "Eat", "Sleep", and "Halloween". I watch them over and over and, don't tell anyone, even sometimes when the kids aren't around.
Do you have trouble getting your kids to eat their veggies? Try this:
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweetie, you are so funny. I love that you are comfortable enough in your masculinity to admit you watch kiddie shows. Way to go!
Post a Comment