/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Awesome Big Boys


Yesterday the kids were home for the day. At about 11am I told them it was time to get outside and enjoy the day (wasn't it so nice?). They decided they wanted to head to the school and play. Jaxon was quite the little scout and packed a fanny pack with band-aids, water bottles and my cell phone. He was prepared for anything. A few weeks ago they had organized a big group to play at the school and had a blast, but this time I thought it would just be Jaxon, Abram and Tre. When they came home a couple of hours later, I found out they had knocked on doors around the circle and grabbed a few of Tre's friends and had made good use of the phone to call several other friends. I was so proud of them and their make-it-happen attitude. They played with all the little kids, I was surprised. They are getting so responsible! I can't believe how fast they have grown up but I am finding that each age gets better and better.

2 comments:

Brindy said...

That's hilarious! I love that you are so laid back with your kids. I find myself uptight about everything that I know I'm hindering my children. I wish I knew how to loosen up. Any pointers? :)

Jewels said...

That picture is classic!! Your boys have always been so responsible and so good to the little ones. Another year or two and I'll be calling for a babysitter!!

Contributors