/* Google analyics */

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas '08






We really tried to tone down Christmas this year. Jaxon and Abs only opened five presents each. We had warned them that we were trying to not go crazy and not to expect much. We did buy each of the older boys an Ipod and they were surprised as you can see. Tre was in love with his Idog and Haz was just excited to open whatever she could get her hands on. In the end we were all spoiled with "World Tour" from Grandpa and the kids pooled their money to get more Wii games.

For years Abs has wanted to get a lump of coal from Santa. I, Santa, have looked for years for a some kind of fun coal. When I was young, a staple for my dad was a little bucket of licorice flavored candy that came with a little hammer and you would knock of chunks of candy for weeks. It wasn't the best tasting but as the treats disappeared so did my standards.

This year I finally found a little bag of "coal" gum. I was excited to make Abram's long time wish come true. After he opened it he said "I thought it would be one of those things from outside". What! a PIECE OF CHARCOAL was all he wanted! Is that not just the best!

No comments:

Contributors