Here is a little update on the wash thing. A couple of months ago I turned laundry over to Jax and Abs to do for themselves. They have done a pretty good job. Over Christmas break they didn't do it at all and it really piled up but they got right back on track after our schedule returned to "normal". They decided that they would take turns doing it so they would only be responsible every other week. I don't oversee them at all, they decide when and what.
I must admit I cringe at some of the ironing and sometimes I see them wearing socks that don't match and their room hasn't been cleaned to my standard even for a day but I do see them at least noticing the mess and sometimes even doing something about it:) The fact that they share a room complicates it because there is always someone else to blame the mess on. We had a "discussion" on this very problem last night.
All in all I am happy with the progress for that is what it is, progress not perfection. I am loving my own laundry day though. On Tuesday, by noon I just needed to fold towels and iron. I went from 7 or 8 loads to four. YIPEEEEEEeeeeeee
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man. I don't know how you do it. You are a good woman. I think I would cave and do a load here and there just to get on top of the mess. Way to stay strong.
That is so awesome! And Jaxon looked great passing the sacrament today so he must iron somewhat well!!
That is so great! I can't wait until I can get to that point. I may just start training my girls now.
Post a Comment