/* Google analyics */

Monday, January 5, 2009

Jax turns 12!




Jaxon is on his way to teenagehoodlum. He turned twelve, graduated from primary and received the priesthood. I can not believe it! He is getting so big and responsible. We got him a tent and special sleeping bag for his new adventures in scouts and yet another Wii game (there goes our one-new-game-at-a-time rule).

Abram came up with an idea for this t shirt and I helped him make it. Abram knows Jax pretty well. Jaxon opened it and proudly wore it all day! What a stinker ...literally!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. Congrats Jax on turning 12. Mechelle, you had better watch out. The next thing you know, you are going to have girls calling. They probably already are calling. :) Happy B-day.

Jewels said...

I can't believe he is really 12! I still remember his baptism like it was yesterday. I had to fight back tears when they called him up to the pulpit, such a cutie! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and I can not understand why you wouldn't want a cupcake maker around your house!! Have a good week.

Lara said...

So, is it wierd having a twelve year old? Pretty soon Jax will be Driving!! Crazy!

P.S. He looked so handsome on Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

jACKsON, yOU'RE a lITTlE sTINKER?

Contributors