I just had the sweetest conversation with Tre. We were just driving back from some errands, nothing special.
Tre: How do babies get their birthdays?
Me: That is the day the baby comes out of the mommy's tummy.
Tre: How does they know it?
Me: Well, with you the doctor told me that your birthday was the day you needed to come out so he gave me medicine so you would come out. But with Haz, I had to tell the doctor it was time for her to come out and I didn't need the medicine.
Tre: How come the mommy's tummy is so big when the babies are so small?
... Oh, I know, it is because Jesus is in there too making the face - that is why I didn't come out so long because He wasn't done with my face.
Haz: I love baby Jesus....(sigh)
I could take a vacation inside my kids heads. I would love to see logic from their angle:)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet...so innocent. I love the little things that come out of the mouthes of babes!
Oh, that's so cute!
I just got chills. That is the cutest thing I have heard in a long time! I love the sigh at the end. Precious!
Post a Comment