/* Google analyics */

Monday, March 2, 2009

8 Item Tag

8 Item Tag

Here are the rules: 1)Post the rules on your blog. 2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag. 3)Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


8 Favorite TV Shows: HHmmm in no particular order these are what I watch ... nothing worth live viewing (Tivo is the best invention ever!)
1. Good Things Utah
2. Oprah (sometimes)
3. The Office
4. Barefoot Contessa
5. Good Eats
6. I just saw season 1 of 24
7. I just saw all three seasons of Arrested Development (Hulu people Hulu)
8. Other cooking shows when the menu looks good

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1.Cleaned the basement!
2.went grocery shopping
3.took Haz to dance
4.signed Haz up for pre-school:(
5.exercised
6.volunteered at the school
7.made dinner
8.had family night

8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1.Spring... I am not ready to sweat yet
2.watching my kids grow
3.Monte retiring
4.finishing the basement
5.buying and planting flowers
6.a clean house ... it is supposed to be wishful thinking
7.kind of morbid but I look forward to seeing how my story all turned out, I can't imagine not looking back with a smile... life is good:)
8.Monte's kiss when he gets home tonight

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Hires Big H
2.Cafe Rio
3.Baskin Robbins
4.Hires Big H I bet it would take weeks of eating there everyday to make me stop craving it!!!
5.World Famous (San Diego, good memories)
6.Funny this is hard for me... I realize I am open for whatever. It is the experience more than the food for me.
7.
8.

8 Things on My Wish List:
1.A chance to decorate a room with no holds bar
2.Vacation with friends
3.Vacations with my grown kids and there families
4.contentment
5.more confidence in myself
6.perfectly manicured yard
7.finished basement
8.self cleaning...house

1 comment:

Lara said...

A self cleaning house sounds REALLY good. And I need to know more about Hires Big H. I am always up for trying new yummy restaurants. Never heard of that one.

Contributors