/* Google analyics */

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Botox from Heaven

Today and yesterday I have woken up with several lines between my eyebrows. (look in the mirror and make an angry face and you will understand) I think I must be hormonally challenged right now. I get this way every few months and it is torture for me and all around me. I was at a RS meeting until almost midnight last night and that added to the lines this morning. I prayed to Heavenly Father for help.

Going through emails I received a letter from my missionary nephew and that helped. And, as I was reading all your fantastic blogs I ran across these two new blogs that just seem to put life into perspective. The daily scoop I get on every so often. If you click on Camille's picture down and to the left, your perspective of life will change. Then read this post.

The greatest miracles we can receive in this life often come from the greatest trials. It is a miracle to me that a person of this earth, with large trials, can come to a place of gratitude. The only answer to me can be kind, loving and compassionate Heavenly Parents.

As you read these women's amazing thoughts (blog #2) and see the cycles of emotion they take ... there are no better words than a miracle. I look back on the time period these ladies have endured and try to remember what was going on in my life at that time. What was on my mind's forefront? I hope to remember that life is happening to billions of people at a time and my best day is another's worst. I need to be a little more grateful and aware of those great days - for they too are miracles.

2 comments:

Ange said...

If it's any consolation....I think I have WAY MORE wrinkles than you. It's fairly pathetic :)


....and those blogs are awesome! It does put things into perspective and makes me realize that I have NOTHING to complain about....ever - my trials are minuscule in comparison.
And....life IS good.

Lara said...

Girl, if you want to see wrinkles come on over to my house.

I have been complaining a lot about one thing inparticular lately and reading this post and the other blogs makes me feel a little sheepish. My issue is NOTHING compared to what a lot of people are going through right now. The way these people handle their trials is truly inspiring.

Contributors