


Last week Haz had her first dance class ever. She loooved it! It is so cute when she catches herself in the mirror and when she talks about it to Daddy. Even the brothers are fascinated by it. What a sweet girl!
She was a little afraid to ask if she could go again because she couldn't risk the deep disappointment a "no" would bring. I told her she could go again and again and her life was pure bliss. That is until her toy dropped and I couldn't reach it for her while I was driving. Life of a three year old girl is so full of ups and downs, I am not sure how we survive:)

5 comments:
Look at you starting all these fun girl activities. I bet you don't know what to do with yourself. :) The post I want to read is Monte and the end of the year dance recital. Ryan dreads those things. Monte may be different though. Way to go H! You are such a prima ballerina
There's almost nothing cuter than a class of 3 year olds in tutu's! It's my FAVORITE!
....and is that Erika Roberts? Didn't know she did that! Where's it at?
I haven't seen Hazel in a long time. I always think of her frozen as the little girl who went to lunch with all of us at Cafe Rio and she just sat and smiled the whole time with that toothy grin. She is getting old. I hope Lucy likes dance one day, that sounds so fun.
I am so excited for Hazel and you as well. There really is nothing better than watching your children do things they absolutley love to do! I have 3 dancers over here. Enjoy it!!
How cute is she!!
Post a Comment