The boy in this picture is my nephew at the Corner stone dedication at the Draper Temple! He is such a neat kid and this opportunity is well deserved. Awesome JT!!!
How neat for him! I'll admit, I'm a tad jealous - that would be an awesome experience to watch one of your children have that opportunity! You'll have to tell us all about it later!
That is so neat!! My little sister Ashlee was 8 years old when the Bountiful Temple was dedicated. We had seats in the celestial room for the dedication and she was wearing her pretty white baptism dress. President Monson approached our family and asked if she could sit on the front row so the cameras could zoom in on her during his talk!! It was pretty cool, one we will never forget and I'm sure he won't either!
4 comments:
Oh wow! What an honor. He'll remember that for the rest of his life!
How neat for him! I'll admit, I'm a tad jealous - that would be an awesome experience to watch one of your children have that opportunity! You'll have to tell us all about it later!
What an amazing opportunity! So cool!
That is so neat!! My little sister Ashlee was 8 years old when the Bountiful Temple was dedicated. We had seats in the celestial room for the dedication and she was wearing her pretty white baptism dress. President Monson approached our family and asked if she could sit on the front row so the cameras could zoom in on her during his talk!! It was pretty cool, one we will never forget and I'm sure he won't either!
Post a Comment