

Ab's reached the big one zero last month. He wanted to go race at speed street with me and Monte for his big day. We had a riot racing. I was the only adult female in the race and holy moly talk about some egos. My competitive spirit came out for sure! Abs was so glad he didn't come in last. That was all he cared about.
We ended the night with a pizza party and cake - my favorite way to end the day!

4 comments:
For Reals 10!! I think he was 3 when we moved in next door!! Where does the time go?! Happy Birthday Abram!!
Wow - you have TWO kids in the double digits now!
I think that officially moves you to being in the 'elder' group of the ward now :)
Hooray for wisdom and wrinkles!
Double digits?! That's huge! Happy Birthday to the big 10 year old!
Speedstreet - nice choice! Happy Birthday Abram!!
Ten sounds so oooollldd! I don't think I am prepared for August!
Post a Comment