/* Google analyics */

Thursday, May 21, 2009

X Games here we come!

Monte heard his eight favorite words ever from Tre. "I want to learn to ride the motorcycle" AHHHHHHHHH! (in my best angelic voice)
He took right to it.





The neighbors all wanted a try.



And finally, Hazel was not about to be outdone by a bunch of boys.


4 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh. You guys are so brave. Ryan is so scared about those things... he won't even get on one. The kids are fearless. I'm also loving your back yard. It looks great. I KNOW how much work that is so... well done! The fire pit is a great idea. We need to get one for our back yard too. I think the kids would love it! That way you get the camping idea without having to pack and unpack the car. :) I know.... I'm lazy. :)

Jewels said...

How cute is he!! How funny that he was screaming bloody murder on his bike just 6 months ago and now he is riding motorcycles!! He goes to the hard stuff fast, watch out!

Lara said...

Oh my! Are you nervous about him being on one of those things? I can't even stand to look at the pictures!

Ange said...

Hey - where were we? I don't remember seeing any motorcycles speed by :)

That's awesome! Honestly something we would love to do, but haven't ever invested in them. I think the kids would love it though!

Contributors