For kicks, I have been using the boys' Ipods when I need to shake my exercise up a little. I usually just meditate while I sweat but some days you need a little umph .
A few of Jaxon's fav's are
"Don't Worry Be Happy"
"Crush" by David Archuleta (my fav)
"Missionary Man" by the Eurithmics. I think he thinks this song is about our missionaries. It does kind of fit.
"Two Doors Down" By Dolly Parton. A little concerning I have to be honest
"Superman" by Five for Fighting - reminds me of Monte.
"So What" by Pink
A bunch of old songs he thinks are new from Guitar Hero and at least a dozen Weird Al songs.
Ab's Fav's
"Um Bop" by Hanson
"Keep Your Eyes on Me" by Celine Dion. He is my son after all. Ab's says he can't tell the difference between her voice and mine - what an angel son.
"Crush" by David Archuleta
"Superman" by Five for Fighting
"Don't Stop Believin'" from "Bedtime Stories"
"Baby Come Back" from the swiffer commercial
A couple of Crazy Frog songs and primary songs.
I am loving this age with the boys. They are so fun to hang out with!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're right. I too am a little surprised at Dolly. I didn't think he would even know who she is. Thanks again for WC, the flowers, and Izzy's clothes. You are the best!
Wow, I am impressed with their variety!! I might have to borrow their ipods too! I know you always told me kids just keep getting better the older they get and it's so true!!
What one person puts on their Ipod tells a lot about them. Now I feel like I know your boys much better! This gives me some new song ideas for my Ipod too.
Post a Comment