/* Google analyics */

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hazy's recital

Haze had her recital last week. She was so cute and such a talker...zeesh.




Haze and her bestest dancing friend Kinz.




At the end they always get stamps. This was her first time getting trucks. Don't leave me Haze stay with the girly girl stuff from now on.



Tre was our master photographer while I took the video. I wanted to put up the video but all those stupid wires and stuff. I have never got the hang of our new camera yet, I need a lesson honey.

3 comments:

Lara said...

How cute is she?! Love her!

Ange said...

There's nothing quite as cute as 3 and 4 year olds in tutu's!

Jewels said...

I bet she is in heaven!! Every time I see her she tells me ALL about what outfit she has on for the day! Such a girl-even with the stamps!!

Contributors