If only we could see inside that head of his. I see him making the moves from Wii sports baseball. I imagine some virtual game is what is going on in there. No doubt he is a superstar in there! With four day a week bball he has to dream sometime because he is definitely low on sleep. I shouldn't be sarcastic though, he has made quite a few home runs (this is where "W" for a last name comes in handy).
What a champ TRE!!



2 comments:
How fun! You definitely didn't waste anytime in between soccer and T-Ball. :)
I love watching Tre play, he totally cracks me up! He and Cameron are two peas in a pod, they get eachothers imaginary world. It has been fun to have them on the same team, I have loved chatting with you :) See you tomorrow night! Oh, and by the way you for sure have treats on June 3rd!!
Post a Comment