/* Google analyics */

Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm It!

Tag.... I'm It!

I have loved reading all your "tags" so here mine goes...

Two Names You’ve Gone By: Shelly (third grade I made my mom write my teacher a note saying I had changed my name) and Mickey (in Spanish class I was named Micaela which turned to Mickey, some friends from high school still call me that.

Two Things I'm Wearing Right Now: Mesh top and Carnissa or Carissa (something like that) bottoms

Two Things You Want (or Have) in A Relationship: Good, honest and equal communication, check. Deep admiration, check, check!

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: 1) Eating a quiet lunch one bite at a time (as opposed to one gulp at a time) 2) hanging out with groups of friends, with or without kids.

Two Things You Did Last Night: It was Thursday and Valentines, my lips are sealed.

Two People you Last Talked To: Monte and my kids, I need to get out more.

Two Favorite Holidays: I love Thanksgiving because there is such a homey feeling about it and 4th of July. I just get tingly feelings about these two holidays. I would love to be thee New Years party house but I am too chicken to start the tradition. This year just call and say you want to come and I would love it.

Two Favorite Drinks: Water and every once in a while I crave some kind of soda

Two Things About me You may Not Have Known: 1) I have an honest to goodness fear of calling people on the phone. The only reason I can figure is I am overly worried I am interrupting them. I don't mind being called at all. It doesn't make sense, that is why I know it is a real phobia. It is even calling for doctors appointments and stuff. Monte thinks it is leftover from Relief Society days when I made him buy all new phones after I was released because our specific ring made my skin crawl. 2) I graduated from high school with 3.8 or 3.9. I think that might be a surprise for some of you.

Two Jobs I Have had in My Life: I was an "area lead" at the downtown ZCMI and I was a rep for Givenchy and other Jewelry lines for Dillard's, JCPenny and Sears. (yes, you get the same stuff at all these stores just under different names)

Two Movies I could Watch Over and Over: Moonstruck, it is one of our go to movies. I like most chick flicks with Julia Roberts in them.

Two Favorite Foods: These days I am craving hamburgers. I don't know what it is. I am craving them. I also looove warm desserts.

Two Places I’d Rather be Right Now: In a clean house that I didn't clean. At Hires Big H. All that hamburger talk is making me hungry!

Julie and Jana your it!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I so love that you had your mom change your name. I did the same thing in Pre-K. I decided there were far too many Jennie's and from that day forward, I only wanted to be called Debbie. :)

... and a 3.8 / 3.9 GPA... I am impressed! I always thought you were wise but now it is confirmed.

Contributors