


Yesterday Tre had his very first birthday party. It was a great time. He had a hard time deciding what kind of party he wanted, there were so many things to choose from. It came down to a treasure chest pinata he wanted and the pirate theme was set. We ate cake, opened presents, went on a treasure hunt, heard a pirate tale and hit the pinata 'til they got sick of it and the big brothers had to rescue us. Abram got into the whole thing and decided to dress up. I asked him, at the last minute to pretend he was an old pirate and tell a story. He had no notice and came up with a great tale, he is amazing. I told Monte later how impressed I was with all the kids. You could tell they came from great families. I even had a good time. By the time everyone got home it was a two hour event. I was surprised we made it more than an hour. It was great!

1 comment:
So fun. Lex is having her 10 yr old High School Musical party on Saturday. I don't think of myself as a creative person so it has been hard for me to get into the planning stages. Wish us luck
Post a Comment