/* Google analyics */

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Sweetheart

I have always wanted to scream from the rooftops how wonderful my sweet husband, Monte, is and I think this is a great place to start.

Dear Monte,
What would my life be without you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are so respectful of me. You always have those adoring eyes that make me feel so beautiful. You have taught me how important the words "I'm sorry" can be. You have even learned not to say it too early to let me have time to vent. I hope I have learned to say it a little sooner. You give me security in myself and in the world through your example. You are always bettering yourself for our family and the community. You are a man of your word to a fault, but I never question you. I never have to. You make me laugh. Others don't see your humor as much as I do. You are always saving the best of yourself for me. You show me so much love, whether through a kiss, a kind word or a hand squeeze where no one can see. I love you honey. Just the thought of you makes me smile.
Happy Valentine's Day my love,
Mechelle

No comments:

Contributors