
Today Tre is 5 years old! I can't believe it, five just isn't baby anymore and I am a little sad. Tre has a special place in my heart because when we found out we were having a third boy I felt a little sorry for myself, then he was born and he captured my heart. I have been head over heels in love with him ever since. I learned a big lesson about how unexpected or maybe even undesired blessings can be some of your greatest blessings, be open to them. Happy Birthday Tre! "I love you forever, I like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

3 comments:
Happy happy birthday, Tre! You hold a very special place of honor in our hearts. I love to spend time with you, listening to your stories about your Build-a-Bear, your castle, and your trains. I love to watch you pad around the house like an Indian, exploring the wilderness in his moccasins. I love to look into those enormous blue eyes with the long, dreamy eyelashes. I love remembering our tea parties with the miniature tea set from Poland, and watching you take apart the stacking dolls to find the baby. You've brought so much joy into my life. Most of all I just love it when you snuggle up to me.
Grandma New-One
Happy Birthday, Tre Tre! I just have to tell you how special you are to me. I love to listen to your stories about your trains, your castle, and your Jazz bear.l
I remember our little tea parties with the little tea set from Poland, and I love to watch you find the baby in the nested dolls from Russia. But most of all, I love it when you cuddle up to me and I can look into those enormous dreamy blue eyes with the long, long, longest eyelashes. I love you so much.
Grandma New One
Post a Comment